Try this simple yet powerful Stomach-Ache Ayurvedic Remedy and feel better!
Feeling a little crummy after eating a lot is very common, specially after the holidays. For this reason, I want to share with you this super easy to make Stomach-Ache Ayurvedic Remedy so you can improve your digestion. It helps detoxify and cleanse your digestive system and reduce the inflammation and pain.
STOMACH-ACHE AYURVEDIC REMEDY
- 2 Celery Sticks [Palitos de Apio]
- 1 Lemon [Limon]
- 1 Cup of Water [Taza de Agua]
- Cut the celery sticks into small chunks [Corta el apio en pedacitos chiquitos]
- Boil the celery with the cup of water [Pon a hervir el agua con el apio]
- Squeeze a whole lemon and add to the celery water [Agrega el limon]
I hope this helps and you feel better! Let me know how you like it in the comment section below 🙂