This 10-Min booty workout does not need any equipment.
Instead, with only your body weight you will work on shaping your glutes.
The key to tone and sculpt is having a strong mind-muscle connection and really squeeze the booty with each rep.
Let’s do this!
10-min booty workout movements
Standing donkey kicks
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, keeping your neck and spine neutral.
- Begin to lift your right leg, knee staying bent, foot staying flat, and hinging at the hip.
- Use your glute to press your foot directly toward the ceiling and squeeze at the top. Ensure your pelvis and working hip stay pointed toward the ground.
- Return to the starting position and repeat.
Single Leg Romanian Deadlifts
- Place a bench or chair behind you. Position one foot on top of the bench.
- Slowly lower your torso with a slight bend in your right knee.
- Once you feel a contraction in your hamstring, drive your hips forward, using your right hamstring to push you back up.
- Repeat in a controlled motion.
- Place a bench or chair behind you and stand up tall.
- Position one foot on top of the bench, bend your knees and lower the hips until one of your thighs is parallel to the floor.
- Return to the starting position and repeat in a controlled motion with the same leg.
- Start in a squat position, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Take a small step forward, to the side, bend your knees, press your hips back and stop the movement once the hip joint is slightly lower than the knees. Return to the starting position. With the same leg, take a small step backward, to the side, bend your knees, and squat. Return to the starting position.
- Now, take a small step forward, to the side, with the other leg, and squat. Then, with the same leg, take a small step backward, to the side, and squat. Return to the starting position. That is one rep. Repeat in a controlled motion.
Vatas do 3 sets x 12 reps each leg applying a tempo of 3121
Pittas do 4 sets x 12 reps each leg with a 2121 tempo.
Kaphas do 5 sets x 12 reps each leg. Each movement with a quick tempo of 2110.